Observatory! North Sweden Energiluppen, SE
- Provide energy and GHG data on local and regional level;
- Can be used for follow-up on local and regional energy and climate policies and measures;
- Is a support for local stakeholders in defining climate and energy strategies and measures;
- Is embedded and supported in the region, and becomes an important contribution to a successful regional development.
Do not miss other news from Energee Watch
3. Partnership Management with Energy Data Providers
List of types of Energy Data Providers List of Key Messages to solicit Energy Data Providers Template Memorandum of Understanding to sign for Energy Data Providers → back ←
COP20 Lima – Key outcomes and Decisions
The 20th session of the Conference of the Parties and the 10th session of the Conference of the Parties serving as the Meeting of the Parties to the Kyoto Protocol took place from 1 to 14 December in Lima, Peru. Read the: Summary of key outcomes Overview of Decisions adopted at COP 20 and CMP […]
New Observatory! ROECC – Regional Observatory for Energy, Environment and Climate, BG
The Energy Agency of Plovdiv has established the Regional Observatory for Energy, Environment and Climate (ROECC – http://observatory.eap-save.eu/) in the South Central and South East Region with the aim to support local authorities in their development, monitoring and evaluation of local actions dedicated to the European 20-20-20 target and other national targets.
To be followed: Mayors Adapt
Mayors Adapt, Promoting urban leadership in adaptation In parallel with reducing its greenhouse gas emissions to mitigate climate change, the European Union also needs to strengthen its resilience to the inevitable impacts of climate change, now and for the future. Adapting to climate change is the way to do this.